Monday, September 14, 2009

Hello!

Hello All~


I'm about to start blogging about what I love in life. That would be fashion, travel, beauty, decor and SIMPLY LIFE, itself! I'm still in the "infant" stages of getting my Blog up and running. When I start this blog, I want to be consistent and honest. I, not only want to bring to you, my readers what interests me but what interests you.

I'm thinking...Can I be the ONLY one, who likes to look good everyday, go to wine-tastings, drive a hour and half to get my eyebrows threaded and hair done? The research that I have been doing this evening seems to suggest otherwise! Yup! Yup!! I am NOT the only one who likes the finer things in life. Remember though, the finer things in life does not necessarily have to be the costlier things. With the information that I'm finding, I'm real EXCITED about my blog.

I've always been a person who believed in sharing the knowledge and spreading the wealth. Hopefully, what I learn and share with you, will do just that. I will travel to different states, interview and patronize some of my fellow bloggers and entrepreneurs.



 Remember that in ALL you do: B. Simply Certon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment